101 Social Media Marketing Ideas for Realtors

 

The Zillow for Pros Blog has put together a great list of ideas for social media posts for Realtors.  Here are just a few…

“Social media experts suggest you think about the 80/20 rule. In this case that means 80 percent of your social media posts should contain something of interest to your clients — they should not be about you or your listings. Think of this as establishing yourself as an expert to your followers. The other 20 percent can be about your business…

1. Articles about your community
2. Articles about the local housing market
3. Upcoming fun events in your area
5. Define complex terms clients are bound to come across in their home search|
8. Review a restaurant you love
10. Profile a coffee shop you love
11. Talk about a city/town icon
12. Why do you enjoy living where you do?

read more from the Zillow for Pros Blog here: 
http://www.zillow.com/blog/pro/101-social-media-posts-for-agents-112741/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *